[MirageOS-devel] experimental opam bulk build logs on GitHub

Hi,

I've written some scripts that use Docker and OPAM to run bulk builds across
the entire package repository, and the results are logged and pushed to GitHub
daily.

If anyone wants to improve the health of the repository, please look at:

   https://github.com/ocaml/opam-bulk-logs

in the err/ directories, and submit pull requests fix the failures.

Source scripts are still in my personal GitHub; I'll move these to the ocaml/
repo.

cheers,
Anil