[MirageOS-devel] Irminsule repo migration

Hi,

I've just moved the source code of Irminsule to the Mirage organisation on
Github (it was previously on my Github account). I've also shortened the repo
name, as I've heard a lot of complains about a name that they cannot pronounce.
So it is noes called Irmin (which was already the name of the command-line tool
anyway).

Github should have set up all the right redirections already, but please update
your bookmarks if needed. The new address is:

https://github.com/mirage/irmin

Best,
Thomas