Re: [MirageOS-devel] irmin graphs

> The graphing is really nice!  Is there a small README in the examples/
> directory about how to use the 'intrusion' examples btw?  Would be useful for
> demos :-)

not yet, I'll add it shortly (I want to get the native git pull/push integrated
first).

to run the demo:

mkdir -p /tmp/irmin/test
cd /tmp/irmin/test && irmin init -d -g

open your browser to http://localhost:8080/dump?depth=0

in the irmin folder, run:
./intrusion.native provision
./intrusion.native configure
./intrusion.native attack

You can vary the depth parameter if you want to see more history.

Not sure how this is useful in real-life, but feel to make it more shiny :-)

Thomas

> I'm curious to see what this looks like when booting a VM with the new
> IrminXenstore that Dave's been working on, too.
I guess pretty messy ...