Re: [MirageOS-devel] Vagrant Cloud

On 2014-06-09 09:00, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
[CCing mirageos-devel]

I've set up blobs.openmirage.org on Rackspace with 20GB of storage, so
we can use that for big files.

Awesome!

It would be nice to auto-rebuild these Vagrant boxes -- is there a
'make' target in that repo I can use to do so?

Not yet. To get going, I could write a build.sh that consisted of stringing together the building instructions. I reran the workflow at the end of last week to re-check it. Is there a way I could upload the resulting box to the blobs space, to see if it flies on Vagrant Cloud?

Best,
Nik

The other thing I'll look into setting up here is a 0install target as
well.  Thomas(L), do you have any scaffolding for an OPAM 0install?  I
can use that to make a Mirage 0install publish target.

cheers,
Anil

On 6 Jun 2014, at 11:00, Richard Mortier