Best,
Nik

[1] http://www.packer.io/docs/templates/veewee-to-packer.html

On 2014-06-09 12:16, Jon Ludlam wrote:
On 09/06/14 10:10, Nik Sultana wrote:
On 2014-06-09 09:00, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:

It would be nice to auto-rebuild these Vagrant boxes -- is there a
'make' target in that repo I can use to do so?

Not yet. To get going, I could write a build.sh that consisted of
stringing together the building instructions. I reran the workflow at
the end of last week to re-check it. Is there a way I could upload the
resulting box to the blobs space, to see if it flies on Vagrant Cloud?

For automating Vagrant box setup, packer.io is the new veewee it seems.
I've used it to automate creation of XenServer vagrant boxes, and it
works really really well.

Jon