Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage OS 2.0 (or next) for Xen Project Dev Summit?

On 11 Jun 2014, at 17:11, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I saw that Anil submitted a Mirage OS 2.0 talk for the Developer Summit. I
> was wondering what the plans for the next release were. If it is around Dev
> Summit time, you should probably start coordinating with me and Sarah

We were just chatting about this yesterday in the call!
http://openmirage.org/wiki/weekly-2014-06-10

The emerging plan for the OSCON Mirage 2.0 release is to have three key
features:

- the Xen/ARM port (lead: Thomas Leonard)
- Irmin storage integration (lead: Thomas Gazagnaire, Xenstore lead: Dave Scott)
- Name resolver for distributed computation (lead: Anil Madhavapeddy)

All of these look in reasonable shape to get released by mid-July, although the
release announcement could probably use a week or two to let the features sit
in-tree before we tell everyone about it.

Anyone have anything else on the stack? There are minor things such as 'add
s-expression tracing' that can be done on an ongoing basis.

cheers,
Anil