Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage OS 2.0 (or next) for OSCON?

Anil,
in that case I will pull Sarah in. And we need to get going: OSCON is only a few weeks away OSCON is a great opportunity for a release as there will be press. Who do we need to pull in for putting PR together
Are there any significant new contributors that came to the project?
Are there any Portland local contributors (some of the Galois folks spring to mind)
Etc
Regards
Lars