Re: [MirageOS-devel] mirage.github.io

On 18 Jun 2014, at 11:22, Hannes Mehnert <hannes@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> back in time https://mirage.github.io/ showed the API documentation of
> various mirage libraries.
> It seems to be broken these days. any ideas how to fix that?

Good point -- the cron script was basically this:

$ opam install opam-doc
$ opam doc `opam search -s mirage`

It no longer updates regularly due to the script failing. The breakage was
because the "mirage" tag in the OPAM packages hasn't been maintained, and some
of the packages aren't coinstallable any more (e.g. vhd-format and
xen-api-client seem pinned to older cohttps).

I'll fix this by creating a new 'mirage2' tag for the MirageOS 2.0 libraries
that only include coinstallable packages.  I'm building a snapshot of this
manually first to check that it all works.