[MirageOS-devel] vchan/xenstore in Qubes r3

A very interesting article from Joanna on the new r3 alpha of QubesOS.

http://theinvisiblethings.blogspot.in/2013/06/qubes-os-r3-alpha-preview-odyssey-hal.html

- Qubes uses upstream Xen vchan now, which means that we "should" interoperate
with the ocaml-vchan library.

- They've replaced Xenstore with a simpler transport that removes permissions
and uses vchan under the hood.  This is also something that should be easier to
do with Dave's oxenstore+irmin, since many of the components such as
xenstore_transport are functorized, and of Irmin can serialize to several
formats including Git, for reconciliation with external databases.

- Qubes looks like an excellent candidate for a 'unikernel' desktop OS!  I'm
going to try it when I hunt down a PC laptop, but if anyone else gets a chance
I'd be interested in hearing about it.