Re: [MirageOS-devel] Using Clock directly from the mirage tool

Done in https://github.com/mirage/mirage/pull/255

Note, the PR contains slightly more changes that really needed, but I think I
didn't break any user code. In doubt, the only relevant commit is
https://github.com/samoht/mirage/commit/68958f760f35e6dd259eddfcc803395041a72891

Thomas