Re: [MirageOS-devel] OCaml compiler hacking next Wednesday (25th June)

Update: Stephen Dolan will be starting off tomorrow's compiler hacking
session with a demo of multicore OCaml!

If you're planning to come along but haven't yet signed up it'd be
helpful if you could add your name to the Doodle poll:

     http://doodle.com/2ps9gunbkiy3tp6i