Re: [MirageOS-devel] Snapshot of all mirageos repos

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 4:00 PM, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks to Balraj for assembling this.  Are we missing any?  Please reply to
> this thread with corrections and we can assemble:

profuse depends on ocaml-unix-errno, ocaml-unix-dirent,
ocaml-unix-sys-stat, ocaml-unix-unistd, and ocaml-unix-fcntl for
host-specific libc macro codecs. They will soon undergo fairly major
refactoring to make them cleaner and more Mirage-friendly. Neither
they nor profuse has been released but will likely be cut later this
summer. I don't know if you count these libraries as Mirage libraries
but they do offer a way to achieve compatibility with UNIX-like
systems that expect client and server to share a common set of CPP
macro definitions. Do as you will.

David