Re: [MirageOS-devel] Small typo in hello-world doc

There is definitely a slight inconsistency around the way we give inputs
to the `mirage` tool though:

- a builtin mechanism of selecting the OS backend (--xen, --unix)
- the config.ml script can detect environment variables depending on the app
(FS, DHCP, NET)

I did play with extending the cmdliner parsing to include application-specific
things (such as --dhcp instead of setting the environment variable DHCP=1),
but decided it wasn't worth the trouble until we have a few more bigger
applications.

-anil