[MirageOS-devel] suspend/resume in MiniOS

We're just about ready to merge in Thomas Leonard's external MiniOS patches
into Mirage:
https://github.com/mirage/mirage-platform/pull/93

The only known regression from our local MiniOS to the external one is x86
suspend/resume support, so I wanted to find out what the latest state of
upstream support is.

CCing Joao/Felipe: you mentioned at the hackathon that you had patches; are
these available against xen-unstable for us to merge?

Jon Ludlam did the original MirageOS support; any comments on the
arch_rebuild_p2m query from Thomas?

cheers,
Anil