Re: [MirageOS-devel] libminios/openlibm support ready for testing

> On 6 Jul 2014, at 21:02, Thomas Leonard <talex5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 6 July 2014 21:28, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Darn, that conflicts with
>> https://github.com/mirage/mirage-platform/pull/94
>>
>> I think that #94 is actually ready to merge (at the same time as
>> xen-minios) into OPAM.  If I do that tomorrow and release it along
>> with Mirage 1.2.0, we can play hunt-the-regression in the runup to
>> the 2.0 release.  Anything outstanding on your plate before I do that?
>>
>> Only other thing that would be nice to have is having the checksum
>> stubs compiled as an external library so that they can be moved to
>> tcpip where they belong.
>
> Moving the checksums code to tcpip is easy enough:
>
> https://github.com/talex5/mirage-tcpip/commits/checksum
>
> But how do I get the list of C libraries to add to the linker command
> when building on Xen? Looks like just using -output-obj doesn't do
> this.

Good question.  `ocamlobjinfo` may help:

$ ocamlobjinfo ~/src/git/avsm/ocaml-nocrypto/_build/src/nocrypto.cma
File /Users/avsm/src/git/avsm/ocaml-nocrypto/_build/src/nocrypto.cma
Force custom: no
Extra C object files: -lnocrypto_stubs
Extra C options:
Extra dynamically-loaded libraries: -lnocrypto_stubs
Unit name: Algo_types

Could write a custom compiler-libs command to extract just the C object
files, but a sed extraction of the relevant lines should work for now.