[MirageOS-devel] xenserver on arm

I'm at the point with what I'm doing where having some form of remote management would be very useful. Certainly, for the time being, remotely deploying mirage instances on a running cubieboard would make life a lot easier for me.

Xenserver & xapi seem to offer all of the bells and whistles that hit the nail on the head.

I tried to build xenserver using the link that Dave posted some time back (https://github.com/xenserver/buildroot/pull/427) but hit things I didn't really understand.

So, I'd like to press on and hopefully contribute something back, but I'm wondering if I'm jumping the gun with all of this and perhaps should wait a while. On the other hand, if someone thinks the time is right and would give me a few  points on how to procede then I'd be very grateful.

Cheers,
Nick