Re: [MirageOS-devel] suspend/resume in MiniOS

Hi all,

It'd be great to get all of the suspend/resume code back into upstream. The arch_rebuild_p2m function we need in Mirage is quite straightforward; we never mess with it at runtime so we just need to set it up at start of day, and fix it on resume. It looks to be the same for clickos too. I wonder if any other of the potential mini-os users need anything more complicated?

The implementation for mirage is here: https://github.com/mirage/mirage-platform/blob/d263551d45727882ebebc20c6a601618ec9574ec/xen/runtime/kernel/x86_mm.c#L872

I prefer the variable names of the cnplab implementation, but the mirage one looks like it has slightly less code duplication. I'm not very bothered though :-)

Jon