Re: [MirageOS-devel] libvirt with mirageos and tls

On 30/07/14 09:32, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
> This is a great writeup, thank you!  It's very useful to see all the libvirt
> steps in one place.   It's a pity that Ubuntu Launchpad doesn't build PPAs on
> ARM yet (as far as I know), or else we could get a binary repository
> published to make these steps easier.

There are lots of things we do that could benefit from nice binary
repository hosting. Does anyone have a secret stash of credits for
Amazon's S3? There's a tutorial of how to host repositories on it here:
http://xn.pinkhamster.net/blog/tech/host-a-debian-repository-on-s3.html.
RPM hosting should be similarly easy.

Jon