[MirageOS-devel] mirage os on cubietruck nand detection

hi,

I recently compiled mirage for cubietruck.

Everything works fine, but the system is extremely slow.

Initially, I had put others options in the kernel because I wanted the system can manage RAID systems.

ÂThen given the very slow speed of mirage, I tried to only necessary options to operate xen, but the system was still very slow.

I then added a swap partition, which is not mentioned in the wiki. There, the system became a bit faster but it is still very inssuffisant.

I thought that to install directly on the nand could improve things, but mirage does not seem to recognize the nand. There are currently no nand in the mnt directory ... is this a bug or an oversight on my leaving?