Re: [MirageOS-devel] OCaml bindings for EC2 API

Sorry, half my sentence disappeared!
- There is something wrong with the method I am using to turn xen kernels into images. The script, which I originally obtained from the mirage docs (http://openmirage.org/docs/xen-boot), was working earlier this summer. I may have accidentally deleted the line that generates an initrd. The original script is, linked from the mirage docs, is missing.