Re: [MirageOS-devel] mirage os on cubietruck nand detection

There are several forks of the Linux kernel, and this one is probably the Linux-Sunxi branch that adds support into a branch.  Our xen-arm-builder script is now using the upstream Linux kernel that has several (but not all) of the Sunxi-specific functionality integrated into it.

See http://linux-sunxi.org/Linux_mainlining_effort for more information on this.

-anil

In terms of the nand, on page: https://github.com/igorpecovnik/Cubietruck-Debian/blob/master/config/kernel.config.3.4.61 there is for example the line CONFIG_SUNXI_NAND_PARTITION = y and this is the 3.4.61 version of the kernel, how is it that this option does not appear in the following versions of the kernel? if I add it manually in the config file, is it processed?