Re: [MirageOS-devel] getting criticism for a workload idea

Hi,

Which kind of workload are you trying to run? If it's an OCaml program, yes sure, MirageOS might be a good option.

If not, there are other unikernels: HalVM in Haskell, Erlang-on-Xen, OSv for the JVM, etc... They are basically all tied to a specific language runtime environment and they can interoperate between each other and with legacy OS at the API level.

Thomas