Re: [MirageOS-devel] getting criticism for a workload idea

Yeah, if the workloads are fairly self-contained, unikernels are great.  It gets more interesting when they form a distributed system, since a group of unikernels may need to be migrated as a group.

I'd suggest starting by outlining the scenario you want to build, and then we can help you work through the unikernel components to build.  Are you looking at ARM or x86 for your POC?

For instance, beginning with just a static website workload, and building the HTTP proxies to do workload balancing would be a small but significant start (since it would require building out the proxy and migration infrastructure).

-anil