Re: [MirageOS-devel] string_of_id for netif

That's still be abstract, annoyingly.  The best solution to this is definitely
to add 'with sexp' annotations to all the type definitions in mirage-types for
v2.  I've got a changeset to do that, and it's a better solution than
'string_of' since it permits more complex id types (such as records or config
tuples) to be represented in a more structured form than just a flat string.

-anil