Re: [MirageOS-devel] xen dev summit talk slides: Branch Consistency for Xenstore

Quick comments.

Is there supposed to be more on Slide 2.3?
http://decks.openmirage.org/xendevsummit14#/2/3

On slide 4.1, you should make the "Irmin to the rescue!" bold (and/or larger).
I nearly missed it
http://decks.openmirage.org/xendevsummit14#/4/1

Slide 4.2 made me laugh :)

Slide 5.1 - as for 4.1 above