[MirageOS-devel] static_website+ip

Hi,

I've just come back to looking at this example and I guess things have changed. When I initially tried to make this I got :

File "dispatch.ml", line 15, characters 41-46:
Error: Unbound module Clock
Command exited with code 2.
make: *** [main.native] Error 10

So, I added "mirage-clock-unix" to add_to_ocamlfind_libraries in config.ml and moved onto the next one, which I haven't been able to figure out  - would be very grateful if someone could give me a pointer on how to fix this:

File "dispatch.ml", line 29, characters 19-52:
Error: Unbound module OS.Start_info

Best
Nick