Re: [MirageOS-devel] Profiling Mirage on Xen

OPAM does have some handling of env variable extension ; the documentation is indeed lacking though, but we do have the following in the dev-manual (for opam files):

```

<file> :=

?env: [ <env>+ ]

<env> := IDENT <eq> STRING

<eq> := â=â | â+=â | â=+â | â:=â | â=:â

* env is the list of environment variables to set in the given compiler switch:

â VAR = "value" set the variable to the given value;

â VAR += "value" prepend the given value to the variable;

â VAR =+ "value" append the given value to the variable;

â VAR := "value" prepend the given value to the variable, separated by a colon. If the variable

was empty, add the colon anyway.

â VAR =: "value" append the given value to the variable, separated by a colon. If the variable

was empty, add the colon anyway.

```

Le jeudi 21 aoÃt 2014, 10:08:36 Anil Madhavapeddy a ÃcritÂ: