Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage project suggestions for another newcomer

Remember also that it's ok to rewrite the existing code too!

Mindy Preston can confirm that the DHCP code is rather crufty (and was written very early in Mirage, so it doesn't use modern libraries like cstruct): http://www.somerandomidiot.com/blog/2014/03/24/arriving-at-the-mirage/

-anil