Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage budget development platform

On 12 Sep 2014, at 00:03, Stephen Mack <smack815@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> First I want to say that I feel like I am spamming the Mirage forum with
> question and not providing any meaningful advancement to the project (yet).
> I hope as my knowledge of Mirage grows these noobie emails will become fewer.

no problem!  questions are good :)

> With that I bet the best development platform for Mirage would be some Apple
> system and a Cubietrunk board.  But that layout has a minimum price tag of
> about $1,300 to $1,500 US dollars.  As a budget beginner I have been looking
> at other options.

fwiw i'd be interested in a discussion of good (portable) mirage development
platforms generally. what do people use?  i'm on a macbook with
virtualbox/xen/ubuntu for occasional linux testing but i doubt that's the
ideal...

anyone else?

--
Cheers,