Re: [MirageOS-devel] Compile mirage application for xen

By changing "open Core.Std" to "open Core_kernel.Std" in Frenetic library, and adding core_kernel to the config.ml, I receive error:

Error: No implementations provided for the following modules:
         Unix referenced from /home/psz/.opam/system/lib/core_kernel/core_kernel.cmxa(Core_kernel)

I guess you need to change your build system to link with core_cornel (and if it's _oasis, regenerate the build files by running `oasis setup` at the root of your project).

Thomas

any suggestion?