Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage website syndication

> - The Syndic package relies on Calendar which uses Unix.localtime() which is not exposed by Mirage's Clock. How should I handle this ?

Thank you use Syndic! We use Calendar for comply with the RFC on dates. Initially, we had used OcamlNet (which does not work either on MirageOS) and we have changed to Calendar, thinking that it would work on MirageOS. This is not the case.

I reopened the debate on the compute of dates in Syndic, if you have a suggestion, here is the issue:

Best,

Romain Calascibetta - http://din.osau.re/