Re: [MirageOS-devel] mirage-www configure error

You can set DHCP=1 on the environment when configuring it.

e.g.

$ env DHCP=1 mirage configure --xen # or --unix

See mirage-www/src/config.ml for the various Unix environment variables that you can set (or .travis-www.ml for the version used by the live site).

-anil