Re: [MirageOS-devel] cubieboard2/truck users and opam 1.2

Le lundi, 3 novembre 2014 Ã 10:12, Thomas Leonard a Ãcrit :
> By the way, it would be slightly more convenient for 0install too if
> these were sub-commands ("opam installer" vs "opam-installer"),

In *theory* `opam-installer` should be a much more lightweight tool, possibly
compilable on platform where opam itself is not supported. I don't know if that
the case in practice though.

Daniel