Re: [MirageOS-devel] cubieboard2/truck users and opam 1.2

Le lundi, 3 novembre 2014 Ã 15:08, Anil Madhavapeddy a Ãcrit :

> It does sound like we need a separate opam-installer package here, since
> assemblage doesn't depend on OPAM (only on opam-installer).

Actually it shouldn't depend on opam-installer either, I don't know where this
comes from. However I can see it becoming dependent on opam-lib if we want to
implement opam metadata synchronization (automatically update depends and
opt-depends based on the project description).

Daniel