Re: [MirageOS-devel] OCaml-TLS directly on Xen

Le mercredi, 19 novembre 2014 Ã 23:10, david a Ãcrit :
> Never underestimate Turkish Telecom.
>
> http://www.itp.net/591785-turkish-government-dept-issues-fake-digital-certificate-for-google-sites
>
> There were dozens of incidents with CAs based outside of US too.
Yes sure. I neither trust the existing CAs nor governments in general (remember
I strive to be a functional programmer). But it's still odd to me that they
didn't try to base their initiative in a country where the possibility of
*legal* *silent* tampering with their CA could be avoided.

Best,

Daniel