Re: [MirageOS-devel] Fwd: [ocaml-tuntap] can't leave the persist setting unchanged (#7)

On 20 Nov 2014, at 13:25, Vincent Bernardoff <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Signed PGP part
> On 20/11/2014 14:22, Richard Mortier wrote:
> > assuming the repos haven't diverged, perhaps it would be best to
> > remove the current mirage repo (or change it's name), transfer
> > ownership of your ocaml-tuntap repo to the mirage org, and then
> > (if you want) you re-fork from there?
> >
> > i *think* that's the easiest way of keeping existing issues etc
> > together...
> >
> > (or have i misunderstood the question? :)
>
> Yeah, thanks for the suggestion. I believe it is the correct course of
> action. Will do this if anybody complain soon enough :)

will require coordination as current mirage forks needs to be moved to make
this work. and i always need a sanity check before i rename/delete repos :)

anil, dave-- that make sense to you? rename mirage/ocaml-tuntap to
mirage/ocaml-tuntap.deprecated or somesuch, then vincent transfers ownership of
vbmithr/ocaml-tuntap to mirage/ocaml-tuntap?  we can then tidy up
mirage/ocaml-tuntap.deprecated later...

--
Cheers,

R.