Re: [MirageOS-devel] New developer would like to contribute to Mirage project

Firstly Mark, thank you for the contributions you have already made -- your Async/DNS patches are already part of Mirage!

I've just added another potential project there on the topic of HTTP compliance, which is increasingly becoming an issue as more people use Cohttp.  It also has the advantage that even a little bit of testing usually finds issues, so it may fit into your study schedule better to not have to commit a big block of time.

All: please do edit that page to add your own ideas and link them to relevant GitHub issues.  We can curate them in the next Mirage call.

-anil