Re: [MirageOS-devel] refactoring Xen drivers

That's great!

> xen-evtchn.inheap: an implementation of âEVENTSâ which uses Lwt_condition.t

I tend to use "Memory" or "In_memory" in my libs, but inheap seems more
precise. I might switch my naming scheme to follow yours :-)

> xen-gnt: pure OCaml definitions, including a âMEMORYâ signature

When this sigs become more stable, it will maybe make sense to move them to
mirage-types and add proper combinators for them in the mirage DSL.

Thomas