Re: [MirageOS-devel] command line arguments for unikernels

Thanks, very nice read.

Few questions though:
- I guess the main difference between the Params.t and Cmdliner.Term.t is that
the params are more "meta": they now how to print OCaml values and functions
parsing OCaml values of that type (ie. that's useful in the context of Mirage
multi-stage compilation, but maybe not so useful in a more generic case)
- Is that possible to build custom 'a converter? Missing an (`a option
converter) and (int{32,64} converter), etc...

I am not very fond of the default references, not sure why you want someone to
change them globally.

Also, how does it work when you want to define your custom parameters in
config.ml? I think that was Magnus wanted to get his runtime extra value.

Thomas