Re: [MirageOS-devel] opam 1.1.1 and aspcud 1.9

I haven't had to do it before, but I would try running "apport-bug opam" on the failing machine.

Or one of these email addresses:

$ apt-cache show opam
Maintainer: Ubuntu Developers <ubuntu-devel-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

$ apt-cache show aspcud
Maintainer: Ubuntu Developers <ubuntu-devel-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Luke

On 9 December 2014 at 19:16, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It looks like the latest Ubuntu has a completely broken OPAM out of the box since it ships with OPAM 1.1.1 and Aspcud 1.9 (which requires OPAM 1.2 due to a changed solver interface).

This leads to issues such as this: https://github.com/mirage/mirage-skeleton/issues/59

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Ubuntu folk to request a backport of OPAM 1.2 to Ubuntu 14.10?