[MirageOS-devel] Mirage-Net-MacOsX and VmNet on Mavericks

First time in a while that I have tried to create a new mirage application, and noticing all the changes I decided to go through the documentation and work my way through things that way.

I updated my local opam dependencies and noticed that 2.1 came out the door! Congrats guys!

I tried to build the mirage-www and then the mirage-skeleton projects and I'm getting an build error. It tries to install mirage-net-macosx, which requires vmnet and fails. I know that vmnet requires Yosemite, which I have not migrated to and probably won't be until corporate approves the upgrade ( silly infosec ). Â

So what can I do in the meantime to use the old unix networking with mavericks? Â