Re: [MirageOS-devel] [opam-devel] opam 1.1.1 and aspcud 1.9

It's indeed completely broken, that's bad news indeed.

But I confirm my diagnostic: aspcud is not in cause, Dose is (well, or the dose
interface in opam 1.1, not trying to put the blame on anyone). The problem
happens even without aspcud installed.

Here is the original report: https://github.com/ocaml/opam/issues/1683

Opam build got broken between 1.1.1-1 (trusty) and 1.1.1-1build3 (utopic)
because the dose version was upgraded from 3.1.3-7build1 to 3.2.2-2build1. It's
very painful when everything types and compiles after an upgrade, but gets
subtly broken :(

I filed a bug at https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/opam/+bug/1401346
Hope they can act on it quickly...

Thanks for notifying and helping trace this!
Louis