Re: [MirageOS-devel] [opam-devel] regular bulk builds: now with HTML output!

On 8 Jan 2015, at 19:49, Amir Chaudhry <amc79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 8 Jan 2015, at 20:36, Richard Mortier <richard.mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 8 January 2015 at 18:52, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Greetings! I've been cleaning up the bulk build infrastructure for OPAM and
>>> will have a blog post about it in a few days, but in the meanwhile I
>>> thought you might like to see the output:
>>>
>>> http://www.recoil.org/~avsm/opam-bulk/ (temporary URL)
>>>
>>> I intend to leave this building in a loop and put it online on
>>> http://ocamlot.ocaml.org so that we have a convenient reference for the
>>> overall build status.
>>>

>> cool. making the package names links to their (github?) repo would be
>> nice. might make it easier to investigate issues.
>
> Links would be useful but I'm curious about your choice of URL for the final
> output.  Wouldn't it make more sense to keep it under the opam.ocaml.org
> domain?  Something like http://opam.ocaml.org/repo-status.

Good suggestions -- I've updated it to add the links where available now.  The
logs are quite large, so I'm not sure that loading them into the opam.ocaml.org
is a good idea -- but I'm sure we can make it fit with some VM resizing if
necessary.