[MirageOS-devel] Mirage OS on Cubieboard - beginner question

Hi,

I got interested in Mirage OS as it provides me with a good excuse to start playing with Ocaml and single board computers.

To get started,
- I am better of buying Cubieboard 3 or rather the newer Cubieboard 4 with the hope that Xen will support Allwinner A80 soon? - What is the recommended debugging environment, I guess a serial console is must. Something more to consider?

Note: I have no particular preference for Cubieboards as such, they are just boards I noticed some Mirage developers are using.

Thanks for advices,
Miroslav