Re: [MirageOS-devel] MirageOS and GSoC (was: Re: IMPORTANT: GSoC 2015 page created - Need to confirm old projects, create/review new ones and fix projects with issues before Feb 22nd)

On 6 Feb 2015, at 18:19, Amir Chaudhry <amc79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [removed others so we can continue discussion ourselves]
>
> Last year we had three projects (see below) but since we're curating a set of
> our own, I'd like to make sure we've filled that out too.
>
> Last year's list - are these still valid?
> • Create a tiny VM for easy load testing
> • Fuzz testing Xen with Mirage
> • Mirage OS web stack testing
> (via http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/GSoC_2015#Mirage_OS)

These are all still valid.

> If you have ideas for projects, please add them to the wiki and we can then
> add them to the pool for GSoC.
> We have a number of projects already listed but I'm sure there are several
> others we can think of.  I'll bring this up during the next call.
> https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Pioneer-Projects

How about we just link the Pioneer Projects page to the Xen Project wiki?
It'll be useful not to duplicate these things.

Anil