Re: [MirageOS-devel] MirageOS and GSoC (was: Re: IMPORTANT: GSoC 2015 page created - Need to confirm old projects, create/review new ones and fix projects with issues before Feb 22nd)

> On 8 Feb 2015, at 19:03, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 6 Feb 2015, at 18:19, Amir Chaudhry <amc79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Pioneer-Projects
>
> How about we just link the Pioneer Projects page to the Xen Project wiki?
> It'll be useful not to duplicate these things.

I'll add a link back regardless but not sure how it would fare with the GSoC
assessors/students if we *only* had a link-back. None of the other Xen Projects
are listed this way so for the time-being I'll just assume this is how GSoC
likes it. In any case, it's a one-time cost for me to copy over the projects
before the deadline so we're represented on the actual page.

AC