[MirageOS-devel] Question about pioneer projects

Hello,

First of all let me say that all the MirageOS idea and implementation sounds really great.

Not so many years ago I used OCaml for a University CS project, and I've recently rediscovered it (RWO book).

I'd love participating into a MirageOS related project to do some real work in OCaml, though I am a newcomer (even if I have a CS background). I've given a look at your projects github webpage and I must admit that they all are very cool. However, let me ask a question to see whether I can be a good fit:

what is the working knowledge of OCaml you expect for a 3-starred project (i.e. medium difficulty)?

Sorry for being pedantic, but I'm really interested in participating.

Best regards,

michele alberti