Re: [MirageOS-devel] Question about pioneer projects

Hi Michele!

Thanks for looking over the projects and getting in touch.

It's an *excellent* question and it's one I've also been meaning to ask. :)
I think it would be useful for us to provide (on the page itself [1]) some idea
of what each difficulty level entails.  I'll bring that up in the next Mirage
call [2] -- which anyone is welcome to join, by the way.

In the meantime, if there are specific projects you're interested in perhaps we
can discuss them here?

(Links are mostly to remind others of their existence)

[1] https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Pioneer-Projects
[2] https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Call-Agenda

Best wishes,
Amir