[MirageOS-devel] ocaml-cohttp, async and https

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right mailing list for this.

I am looking to use ocaml cohttp with async and https in a production setting. I could not find any examples online that demonstrate this. Could someone please point me to some examples? I am happy to contribute my findings back into the ocaml-cohttp codebase as an example.

I have read Thomas' excellent post (http://roscidus.com/blog/blog/2015/01/21/securing-the-unikernel/) however I cannot use the HTTPSY because I need to integrate with .NET services and they do not appear to support that. Furthermore, I would like to use the non-ocaml-native tls implementation for the time being.

Thoughts? Thank you.

Trevor