Re: [MirageOS-devel] Connect in ethif

Hi Ania,

The connect function itself doesn't "do" much, but it's needed for providing an Ethif.t for stack users -- either to build higher stack layers (e.g. Ipv4.t, Ipv6.t) on top of, or to use directly in applications where a user is building their own application on top of the Ethernet layer.

I'm not sure I completely understood your question, though?

-Mindy